Sunday, November 21, 2010

letter

November18, 2010

Dear David!
This is me, Peter. How are you? I’m good. I just went to Cu Chi wildlife rescue center yesterday. That was amazing, I very like it. After I saw the animal, I feel sad and happy for them. The reason I feel sad is people take their bear bile cut bear hand to soak in alcohol, eat pangolin meat and do a lot of bad things. I can’t believe all that stuff is human do it. And reason that I feel happy for them is some of us is nice and create wildlife rescue center. The animal will save and cure in the wildlife rescue center. I think Cu Chi wildlife rescue center is very important is that save the animal and they will help the animal. I think people must to have kindness. And you feel it too, right. Thank you for listen to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment